* Permabears' lack of accountability and other excellent reading;
* Thanks to an alert reader for this interesting research article on how hindsight bias affects our perceptions of volatility--and our market performance;
* Nice catch from Matt on this article re: patterns in algorithmic trading. Great site; check out his informative trading videos;
* Thanks also to a sharp reader who found this long, but insightful post on what makes for trading success. I don't agree with all of it, but it raises very worthwhile points;
* Interesting thoughts on similarities between poker and trading;
* Provocative research re: distribution days: accepted wisdom is not always wise;
* Good thoughts re: trading option expiration weeks.