* Interesting ideas on trading systems and tracking performance as if it were a stock;
* A powerful technique for overcoming frustration in trading; see the links to the two previous posts in the series;
* A video overview of a comprehensive service tracking ETFs and various sectors and asset classes;
* What to look for when trading gets out of control;
* Discrepancy: the key to making psychological changes;
* One of the most effective methods for developing new, positive patterns of thought and behavior.