Monday, August 24, 2009

Free Webinar Next Week With IOAMT

One of the online trading and training rooms that I hear good things about is the Institute of Auction Market Theory (IOAMT), run by Bill Duryea. Bill makes use of Market Profile as well as the auction-related information from Market Delta to illustrate to traders how to think about markets and trade ideas.

I'm in the process of putting the final touches on plans to do a free webinar for IOAMT after the market close on Wednesday, September 2nd. The topic will be hard-core psychology: self-help techniques for traders derived from the brief therapy research and practice literatures. See this post for a little background and this one that outlines my solution-focused approaches.

When the registration info for the webinar is posted, I'll forward via Twitter and another blog posting. I also believe that the session will be archived for those unable to attend in real time. Look forward to seeing you there!

Brett