* Recovery hampered by firms without credit, weak consumers; I'm looking forward to being a guest contributor for The Big Picture next week;
* A Chicago prop firm is offering its trading signals and more via subscription;
* What's working in pairs trading;
* How cool is this? Dual-screen laptops. (shout out to Drudge);
* Key skill: A prop trader illustrates reading the tape;
* Leveraged ETFs can be toxic;
* Developing intuition in trading;
* Why is AIG soaring? The same question might be asked for a number of TARP recipients.