Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer Trading Seminar in Chicago: Quick Update

Thanks to readers who have expressed interest in a summer trading seminar in Chicago. Trevor at Market Delta has kindly offered to use his tenancy at the Chicago Board of Trade building to find a large and affordable room for the session; I hope to have details on this later in the week. Based on the availability of the space, I believe we'll be looking at a weekday afternoon some time in the first half of July. I'm also talking with Trevor about doing a webinar for those who cannot attend the live session in Chicago.

Topics will range from reading market psychology to mastering our own psychology as traders. I will devote a portion of the time for open Q&A in a group coaching session. I look forward to meeting and having a good time. Details to come!
.