* Thanks to several readers for pointing out this article on biofeedback and this one. The real time use of biofeedback is a fascinating area; see also my post on the uses of biofeedback for traders;
* Very creative: combining rate-of-change and analyst revisions into a trading strategy;
* Worthwhile trading strategies and studies from Market Rewind;
* Major averages touched new bull highs today, but I note that we had nearly 500 stocks across the NYSE, NASDAQ, and ASE make 20-day lows, against about 1400 new highs. That remains considerably weaker than readings at September's peak;
* Real estate bubble in China?
* Thanks to an alert reader for this article on rules for competitiveness;
* What hedge funds are buying and selling.