* Predisposed to stress: Much of an anxious temperament is hard-wired;
* Thanks to an alert reader for these nuggets of fireside chat wisdom;
* A sharp reader notes this study of perceptual bias among chart readers;
* Debt levels in the U.S. are courting instability;
* Stages of a trader's development; nice post;
* Consciousness as Wi-Fi for the brain, which might explain why impairments in consciousness affect decision making so profoundly;
* Should a bank holding company in the U.S. be making investments in China, when no other such company is permitted?
* Excellent weekly summary of economic data;
* No end to the unemployment situation in sight;
* China's grab for natural resources makes oil a buy;
* Investing in Latin America with ETFs;
* Editor's Picks at NewsFlashr: Nice selection of latest blog postings.