Here are bigger picture ideas that might stimulate some weekend thinking. Thanks to all who attended the Chicago seminar; thanks to Trevor Harnett for making it happen.
* A Must Read: Long-Term Budget Outlook for the U.S.
* Excellent Post on Concentration of Political Power: Banks and Washington
* Budgetary Implications of Proposed Health Care Reform
* Worthwhile Observations on U.S. Dollar and Where It's Headed
* Collection of Coaching Ideas for Traders
* High Frequency Trading Indeed! Two Percent of Trading Firms Account for 73% of U.S. Equity Volume
* Charting Buy and Sell Pressure in Spreads
* Which Currencies are Overvalued
* Application of George Lindsay's Work to the Current Market
* China's Stimulus Might Be Working Too Well