* Perspectives on high-frequency trading and whether Wall St. is picking the pockets of traders and investors;
* Turning trading problems around. Literally.
* Could sovereign wealth funds be destabilizing influences for markets?
* Vulnerabilities in the unemployment system are showing up as states face budget shortfalls;
* How will the economic crisis affect average people in the long run?
* China's reserves are rising and so are its holdings of U.S. Treasuries;
* Interesting article on China's economy and prospects for sustained economic recovery in U.S.;
* Looming problems with commercial real estate and regional banks;
* What caused our economic crisis? What to do about it?
* Questioning existing home sales data;
* Calls for further help for homeowners as mortgage relief efforts fall short;
* More on FIFO and effect on forex trading.