Thursday, March 04, 2010

More on Next Week's Webinar: How to Get to the Next Level of Trading Performance

Many thanks to readers for excellent ideas regarding next week's webinar on getting to the next level of trading performance. This weekend, I'll be going through the ideas and putting together an outline for the one-hour session.

(Here is information about the free session).

I realize that the Wednesday evening time is not convenient for many traders, especially in Europe. The webinar will be recorded and a link will be posted for downloading the session. When I have the URL available, I'll post it to the blog.

One framework I'll use for the session is to pass along lessons I've learned from traders who have successfully navigated the path from being beginners to being solid successes. I'll share specific strategies these traders have used to get themselves to that elusive next level of performance.

Thanks again for your interest. Look forward to seeing you online!

Brett
.