Sunday, April 22, 2007

Bloggers and Readers: A Call For Links

The only way to keep a blog like this fresh is to bring in as many valuable perspectives as possible. That's an important reason why I periodically solicit reader input into best practices, ways of handling trading challenges, etc.

Each day I try to find valuable blog and website links on trading and markets. These are posted to the Trading Psychology Weblog. There's no way, however, that I can hope to read all the blogs that are out there. For that reason, I welcome link suggestions emailed to me or offered as blog comments when bloggers or readers come across something special.

The links should offer fresh insight, unique analysis, and/or practical aids to trading. If it's something that hits you between the eyes and gets you looking at trading or markets differently and usefully, by all means forward the URL so that I can share with readers.

Bloggers should not be shy about submitting their own best work. I'm only too happy to provide recognition to those who make a special effort to educate traders. I also enjoy posting items of unusual creative interest, such as the eco-project in New Mexico.

What I'm not looking for are posts that promote products or services; self-congratulatory posts that boast about all the great calls made during the past; or articles that describe frankly mystical approaches to the markets. I'm also not looking for journal entries that emote about one's trading, unless those make larger points that would enlighten readers.

But if you're providing unique analysis and insight to traders and investors, I welcome getting URLs to the best of your efforts and passing those along. My email address is at the end of the "About Me" section at the right of the blog home page and is also at the end of my bio.

Thanks again for all your input--

Brett