Friday, April 20, 2007

TraderFeed Stockfest

So far, the dollar volume flow data has provided a useful perspective on this market. It has also helped identify some worthwhile stocks and pointed the way to some useful trading patterns.

So now let's try something fun: not a linkfest, but a stockfest. If you're a trader/blogger or a frequent commenter on this blog, email me the symbol of a stock that you find promising (i.e., conduct your own screening) and I will conduct a dollar volume flow analysis and post here on the blog. All you have to do is put the stock symbol in the subject header of the email and write a couple of lines re: why this stock is worth looking at. My email address is at the bottom of the "About Me" section at the right side of the TraderFeed home page and is also at the end of my bio page.

I won't be able to include all submissions, but will focus on the ones that come with the best prescreening. (I especially welcome screening based on solid fundamentals and screening based on insider activity and activity among market pros). Let's see if, together, we can come up with some market winners!

Brett