Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A Call To International Financial Bloggers

If you are writing a blog in a language other than English and have some good posts that you can summarize in English, I would be happy to share your summary (along with the link to the original post and an overview of your site) with TraderFeed readers. I believe that traders and investors can benefit greatly from international perspectives and would be happy to help facilitate a sharing of ideas. Similarly, if you are interested in translating any of my posts into your native language for summary on your blog, feel free to contact me. My email address is at the bottom of the "About Me" section of the TraderFeed home page.

I greatly value the international friends and colleagues I've made through the blog over the past year and look forward to getting to know more trader/bloggers in South America, Asia, Europe, and beyond! Thanks--

Brett