After posting some big picture viewpoints yesterday, I thought I'd add a second collection of trading-related posts from around the Web. Lots of good stuff out there!
* Questions to ask when you're trading in a range; see also VWAP and range trading;
* An indicator that shows backtested promise, with lots of good links for background;
* Excellent post on adapting to changes in the market created by algorithmic programs;
* Nice video (click on video and maximize You Tube screen) illustrating prop trading of CL;
* Three trading lessons from baseball great Ted Williams;
* A look at professional portfolios, updated from SEC filings;
* Linkfest on the difficult topic of trading addictions.