* Traders often don't succeed, because their processing of market information does not play to their strengths;
* A good look at the dollar carry trade;
* The correlation between equities and gold and other good reading;
* Interview with Jim Rogers on his success; see also this post on the dynamics of success;
* How much has stimulus helped the economy?
* Signs of risk aversion at the short end of the Treasury curve;
* Is the business model for broadcasting broken?
* Hysteria over government debt and its consequences.