* We continue to see a significant number of stocks register fresh 20-day lows. That number exceeded 2500 today. I'm reluctant to play for any enduring bottom without seeing greater drying up of selling pressure (NYSE TICK) and new lows. It's a bounce, but maybe only an oversold consolidation;
* Vitamin D and moods and other worthwhile readings;
* Very interesting study of a trader and his performance statistics;
* A look at Fed policy and fiscal challenges;
* Threat to Fed independence?
* Studies like this are quite valuable if you know how to use them.