I recently wrote a post about the Ninja Trader platform and some of the worthwhile features it had for developing traders, including a simulation mode and the ability to track metrics of performance.
With my encouragement, Ninja Trader is holding a free webinar for TraderFeed readers on Tuesday, September 15th after the market close (4:30 PM ET) to introduce the platform to interested traders. I receive no compensation from Ninja Trader for putting the word out regarding the event; rather, this is part of an ongoing effort to share resources with readers that I have found promising.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
* Using SuperDOM (depth of market ladder) for entering and modifying orders;
* Creating customized trading strategies, including intelligent trailing stops;
* Using the Chart Trader feature to enter and manage positions directly from a chart;
* Real time scanning for trading opportunities;
* Using the simulation mode to further learning and development and test new strategies.
The Ninja Trader platform can be downloaded and used in simulation mode free of charge, so that you can check it out prior to the webinar.
To register for the webinar, send an email to email@example.com. You will receive login details and then, on the day of the event, can login for the webinar at this address.
Hope to see you there! I will be posting about other resources for traders shortly.