* Here's a post on mental preparation for the trading day based upon a talk I recently gave at a Chicago prop firm;
* Excellent service that tracks the entire universe of ETFs, relative strength, pairs trades, and much, much more;
* Thanks to a reader for this interesting research on how mindfulness can reduce burnout;
* Recognizing key price levels in trading;
* Even after the stock market rally, investors are pursuing yield, not stocks;
* Worthwhile trading resources from EOTPRO;
* Excellent post from Down Under re: importance of relative volume;
* What the good Dr. listens to while posting links.