Sunday, May 31, 2009

Free Webcast of Next Week's Presentation at the L.A. Traders Expo

Quite a few readers have expressed interest in the presentation I'll be giving to the Traders Expo in Los Angeles this Saturday, June 6th. The talk will be on the topic: "Coaching Yourself for Trading Success: Best Practices", and it will be held 8 AM - 9 AM Pacific Time at the Pasadena Convention Center.

I'm pleased to announce that the session will be webcast live (and free!) for those who register but cannot attend in person. I also suspect that the webcast will be archived and made available for those who--for reasons of time zone, etc.--cannot participate in the live broadcast. More on that as information becomes available.

And for those who will be there in L.A., I'll be getting together with blog readers after the talk for a little informal coaching. I look forward to meeting new friends!

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that several fine bloggers will be participating at the Expo. Check out the sessions for Brian Shannon, Corey Rosenbloom, and John Forman.

Thanks for the interest; hope to see you there!


Brett