A few odds and ends:
* Tonight at 8:00 PM CT, Brian Shannon of Alpha Trends will be offering a webinar, where he discusses market analysis, stocks he's looking at, and more.
* Any chance, Ray Barros, that we could get a link to an archive of your recent webinar?
* Watch for more decision support posts via Twitter and a future blog post on decision support.
* Are we looking at a short-term range between the 761 lows and 800 area highs in the ES futures?
* Many thanks to SMB Trading for the kind book review.
* Click on the ETF table in Market Rewind's post; lots of good info there. Thanks, too, to Jeff for the book mention.
* If we weaken the dollar through continued easing, will we see energy (XLE) and materials (XLB) outperform the rest of the S&P 500 Index, as commodities become more valuable in dollar terms?
* Not enough reading? Here are a few of my older, classic articles in a PDF.
Have a great start to the week--