Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Trading Expo Appearance in Los Angeles

There has been a recent uptick in the number of visitors to the blog--it's running about 40% higher than just a few months ago--so I wanted to put out a reminder that I'll be speaking at the upcoming Money Show Trading Expo in Los Angeles. My talk, early Saturday morning on June 6th, will focus on the self-coaching "best practices" among the most successful traders I've worked with. I'll be around for a good part of the day on Friday, June 5th and for a little while before and after my presentation, so by all means stop by and say hi. I'd also be happy to get together with readers over coffee late in the day on Friday for a little informal mutual coaching session; just email me at the address on the blog (under "About Me") if you're interested in that. If you can't make it to L.A., there's some talk about Webcasting my talk. I'll post details as they become available. Thanks for the interest; hope to see you there-- Brett