Thursday, May 28, 2009
Thursday Morning Briefing
* Watching the banking sector here (above), as we stand right at multi-week support. Banks were among the sectors leading yesterday's weakness.
* Thanks to an alert reader for pointing out this analysis of the banks and their relationship to the government;
* Demand and supply in the bond market;
* Evidence that we've seen the worst in the credit crisis;
* What we can expect when the semiconductor sector is strong;
* Hidden correlations in ETF returns and other good reading;
* 10 most popular stocks among hedge funds and lots more;
* What the pundits are saying; excellent blog site;
* Posts on trading techniques and setups.