Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer Group Trading Coaching Session in Chicago?

After I posted regarding my Trading Expo session in L.A. on June 6th, several readers asked me if I would be doing any seminars in Chicago. Since I live 40 minutes outside the city, that is very doable.

My leaning is to do something on the smaller side, informal, and completely non-commercial.

There would be a fee for attendance, however: each participant would have to bring a unique trading technique idea to the session to share with the entire group. It could be a novel pattern to trade, a different way to manage risk, a "best practice", etc.

The idea is that everyone would contribute to everyone's learning.

If that's appealing, please email me at the address listed in the "About Me" section of the blog. If we get a sufficient core group of interested traders, I'll then look into dates, times, and possible locations. Thanks again for the interest--

Brett