Sunday, March 02, 2008

Musical Interlude #2

The cats and I are up early as usual, and it's a writing day today as I add another chapter to the new book. While the rest of the family sleeps, I thought I'd post what we're listening to as a follow up to the recent musical interlude:

* VNV Nation - Illusion: "The world is just illusion, trying to change you." (Doll Face video from Andy Huang).

* Assemblage 23 - Drive: "Sometimes I drive to run from all my demons."

* Cruxshadows - Birthday: "So look at your life: who do you want to be before you die...you haven't got forever."

* The Arcade Fire - No Cars Go: "Between the click of the light and the start of the dream."

* London After Midnight - Sacrifice: "Darkness...it's all I want to see."

* Eisbrecher - Ohne Dich: "What is the sun without your light?"

* Morrissey - I Have Forgiven Jesus: "I carried my heart in my hands, do you understand?"
.