Friday, April 26, 2024

A Quick Trading Self-Assessment

 

Here's a checklist to guide your evaluation of yourself as a trader:

1)  What did I learn from today, and how--specifically--will I bring that lesson to tomorrow's trading?

2)  What do I see in markets that others don't see and what am I seeing uniquely in the market right now?

3)  When is not trading the right decision and how have I utilized my time when I'm not in the market?

4)  What is my pipeline of new trading approaches and ideas that I am developing for the future and how am I working on that today?

5)  What have I learned this week from others and what have I cemented by teaching others?

When we do positive things in trading, we grow a positive trading psychology.  When we do positive things in life, we grow a positive psychology.

.