Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Connecting Traders and Programmers

Hi! I've sent out an email today to the traders and programmers who expressed an interest in collaboration. This is for experienced traders who have ideas they'd like to test out and experienced programmers who are interested in testing and honing ideas.

What I'm proposing is that interested individuals email me with a brief description of their background and experience that I could share with the entire group of participants in a group email. (The group email would only go out to the screened list of interested participants). That would enable traders and programmers to freely network on their own, rather than have me play matchmaker.

If you haven't gotten an email from me today and you'd like to participate, by all means get in touch. Once again, my email address is at the bottom of the "About Me" section to the right on the TraderFeed home page.

Thanks for your interest. I hope this bit of networking is helpful to all parties involved.

Brett