Friday, December 04, 2009
Perspectives on the Bull Market in Gold
Gold (above) has been in a seeming parabolic rise, even as other commodities (such as oil) have stayed rangebound of late. What is the significance of the gold move and where might gold be headed? Here are some worthwhile perspectives:
* The problem with viewing gold as a trade; excellent insight from Simon Gillis; see also Simon's surprising observation that gold is *not* historically overvalued;
* Russia and other nations increasing their gold reserves;
* Weekly gold survey shows continued bullishness;
* China to become world's number one gold consumer;
* Perspectives on where gold is headed.