Friday, August 17, 2007

Dinner and a Talk With Dr. Brett

The Naperville chapter of the Investors Business Daily group is hosting me for a talk this coming Wednesday evening, August 22nd at the 95th St. library (between Book Rd. and Rt 59). The meeting will run from 5 - 9 PM and will include dinner, educational programming re: their CANSLIM methods, and my keynote talk. The group's registration fee for the event is $35; here is the signup page.

After the event I'll be happy to talk with blog readers re: their trading, markets, trading psychology--you name it! Give me a heads up if you're planning to attend, so I know to look for you. And if you're a student and find the registration fee a bit onerous (it's a standard fee set by the group that covers space, dinner, etc.; I don't charge local groups a speaking fee), send me a note and I'll see what I can do to get you in for my portion of the program. Hope to see you there!