- Victor Niederhoffer puts a piece of common wisdom to the test and finds that homebuilding weakness is not necessarily bad for the stock market.
- Between the Hedges on the implications of Chinese funds entering U.S. markets.
- What comes after free trade? Deep integration of economic relations, including regulation, along the lines of worldwide aviation: Deutsche Bank Research.
- If housing has peaked, rates will come down: Bill Gross.
- Robert Schiller/Yale research: Institutions have grown more confident we'll avoid a crash; individuals are less confident.
- On the proliferation of automated trading and implications: CPP Trader.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Perspectives From the Pros
Always happy to share credible ideas from worthy sources; these are on my current radar: