Friday, May 11, 2007

Changes to the Trading Psychology Weblog

Dear Readers,

Starting this Sunday, the Trading Psychology Weblog will join the rest of my personal site with a weekly publication schedule. This will enable me to focus on broad market themes, and it will accomodate my expanding schedule on the road working with traders.

Some of the daily indicators that had been part of the Weblog will be posted to TraderFeed, particularly when there are significant market developments. Similarly, I will be posting worthwhile blog links and resources to both sites.

The personal site will continue to post articles and reflections on trader performance. My hope is that the weekly features on that site will provide a big picture context for traders, regardless of their trading style and time frame.

Thanks for your interest and support. Look for the format changes to go into effect on Sunday!

Brett