Well, we'll have the Fed announcement the day before and then Initial Claims and Leading Indicators at 8:30 AM and 10:00 AM CT respectively, so it could be an interesting day. I've had some good questions and feedback re: the post on trading breakouts, so Thursday let's track the market in real time during the early morning and see if we can focus on sentiment as a tool for developing trade ideas. Here's some background reading for the session:
1) Basic principles of short-term trading;
2) Using NYSE TICK to identify the trend of sentiment;
3) Using volume to determine if we're likely to trend;
4) Price targets for short-term trades;
5) Using TICK to help us handicap the odds of hitting pivot targets.
See you then!