Wednesday, March 21, 2007

CNBC Appearance And Morning With The Doc

Looks like we'll do it all over again with a CNBC appearance on Friday at 7 PM Eastern/6 PM Central. I'll post details as soon as I have them. Apparently my telling the audience that my trading advice came from a celebrity guest's prostitute didn't prevent a future appearance... :-)

Also, just a quick reminder that tomorrow (Thursday) AM before the open, I'll start my posts for a morning session tracking the market in real time. I suggested some readings as preparation for the session in an earlier post; here are other relevant readings:

* NYSE TICK and momentum effects;

* Anatomy of market breakouts;

* Using the opening minutes to gauge the day's trade;

* Gauging shifts in the NYSE TICK as a sign of directional movement;

* The structure of market reversals.

Let's see if we can apply some of these ideas as markets are trading! Thanks for the interest and support--

Brett