Friday, September 06, 2019

The New Book Is Now Available

I'm pleased to announce that the new book that I recently described is now available for download, free of charge.


The book is written as a blog, with each chapter being a separate post.  At the bottom of each page are links for navigation to the next chapter and to the table of contents.

In coming days, I'll be writing blog posts summarizing each chapter and its relevance for trading.

To my knowledge, this is the first book covering the topic of trading and spirituality.  My goal is to expand the field of trading psychology to show how we can use tools from various spiritual traditions to overcome the needs and demands of ego and truly open our minds to what markets are trying to tell us.

Because of the blog format, you'll find many links, as well as opportunities to comment on the text.  The format will also allow me to add material to the book over time, so that it is continually evolving.

Thanks for your interest in this project.  I especially thank the many excellent sources of insight that I link in the Appendix.  My hope is that the ideas in the book will help not only with your trading, but in leading a fuller, enriched life!

Brett  
.