Tuesday, March 30, 2010

For Traders Looking to Form and Join Virtual Trading Groups

In his comment to my recent post, reader Bruce expresses a desire to connect with other traders to form a mutual coaching group. This very much fits with my idea of using virtual trading groups to leverage learning and development.

While my work with trading firms prevents me from actually forming and participating in such groups at this time, I would be pleased and honored to have this blog serve as a place where traders could connect with likeminded peers.

If you have an interest in forming or joining a group, by all means feel free to communicate via comments to this blog post.

My sense is that each experienced trader can both benefit from peer mentorship and can contribute to the mentoring of other traders. If you can gain insight from others and share yours in turn, that sounds like the best winning trade of all.
.