Thursday, September 18, 2008

Decision Point: Free Trial for TraderFeed Readers


There aren't many market services that I recommend without reservation--and there aren't many that I've subscribed to for many years running. One exception that readers will recognize is the Decision Point site. Carl Swenlin has built the site into a premier source of market information, with a wealth of indicator, sector, and index charts, as well as charts tracking gold, the U.S. dollar, bonds, sentiment, and much more.

When I mentioned to Carl that I'd be saying nice things about his site, he generously agreed to provide readers with a free trial subscription good through October 5th. To access the subscription, simply use the following:

User ID: table
Password: 63coat

Where I find Decision Point most helpful is in its unique collection of indicators. These include:

* Stocks making new highs and new lows broken down by index

* Unweighted market and sector indexes

* Percentage of stocks above their moving averages, broken down by index and sector

* Long-term historical charts of indexes and indicators such as the McClellan Oscillator

* Chart books of ETFs that show what's hot and what's not

I'm not commercially affiliated with Decision Point and was not asked by Mr. Swenlin for this post. Rather, I'm using the opportunity to highlight a service that I personally have found to be useful and run with integrity. My thanks to Carl for graciously allowing me to post selected Decision Point charts on the blog site. Now readers can take a spin and follow the charts for themselves!
.