Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Best of TraderFeed: Resources for Becoming Your Own Trading Coach

Dear Readers,

Thanks for all your input into the TraderFeed posts. The goal of all of this is to help traders mentor themselves and further their own development. I've written two books (a third is on the way!) and--at this juncture--over 1300 blog posts and many articles on my personal site. It might seem daunting just to wade through all that material.

To help just a bit, I've linked below all the "best of" TraderFeed posts from 2006 and 2007. That should provide a good introduction to the ideas on trading psychology and trader performance. I hope it will also provide a bit of inspiration and direction as you become a coach to yourself and guide your development as a trader. My best wishes are with you!

Brett