Sunday, February 15, 2009

Featured Site Seeing: Cara Community

This begins a new Trader Feed feature in which I highlight interesting financial websites that you might be unfamiliar with. None of these mentions have been solicited; rather, I have been scouring sites to find new and fresh perspectives for traders and investors. I will continue to track these sites via my Twitter links.

Today's featured site is Cara Community, hosted by Bill Cara. His week in review post is an excellent review of economic data, sector performance, bonds and yields, commodities, and more. His commentaries and community chats also bring considerable feedback from readers, often in response to his strongly held views.

My favorite sites are ones which make me look at data in new ways, think about new issues, and view old issues in new ways. I believe that's what Cara Community is trying to accomplish.
.