Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Live Interview After the Close Today

I only half joke when I tell people my volume of emails and calls is positively correlated with VIX.  It's in these rapidly moving markets that we can find great opportunity and accentuated risk.  In my interview with Anthony Drager of Edge Trading Group after the market close today, I will address the current market situation, takeaways from research on the coronavirus, psychological strategies for successfully navigating the volatility, and a historical study of what happens in the market when the number of stocks making fresh 52-week lows explodes to extreme levels.  Anthony will kick things off with the market takeaways he's been sharing with his online community.

Here is the link to register for the free event.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Brett

.