Sunday, December 31, 2017

What Are Your Favorite Sources Of Trading Information?

It's sad to see how social media has become such an antisocial outlet.  Whether the topics are personal or political, we typically encounter more heat than light.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to use the TraderFeed blog to consistently highlight the best online sources of trading information.  There are many excellent sites, blogs, podcasts, videos, and tweets out there, but it's easy for them to get lost amidst the noise.  

Each day, I will retweet one or two excellent insights.  You'll find those on my Twitter stream.  Each week, I will devote a TraderFeed post to a worthwhile site or blog, crafting the post to highlight particularly valuable information.  In addition, on a monthly basis, I will use my Forbes postings to highlight major contributors to the trading world.

Do you have a favorite source of trading information?  If so, please feel free to email me at the address in the graphic above and send me the URL and just a brief indication of what you find particularly helpful.  I will then include those sources in my daily and weekly acknowledgements.

We can all become better in the new year by curating online information and focusing on the best of what's out there.  Feeding our head is one of the best ways we can feed our trading performance.

Further Reading:


.