* Mia's story about overcoming adversity and Mali's story about surviving the lean times.
* A surprising number of stocks--in the NASDAQ and Russell 2000 indexes--are in bear markets.
* I like how Abnormal Returns is now archiving the best of trading and investment podcasts.
* Nice view from Reformed Broker on how markets keep expecting rates to rise, only to find we stay lower for longer.
* Gary Stone on why it's important to never stop growing and ensure a positive trading environment.
* This idea of indexing creating market inefficiencies is a very interesting one. A case for stock pickers?
* Thoughtful post from Math Trading on misconceptions re: quant approaches to trading.
Have a great start to the week!