Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Fresh Insights from the Blogosphere

One thing I find among successful money managers and traders is that their idea wheels more than keep pace with the changes in markets.  Here are a few sites you may not be familiar with that might contribute to your idea wheel velocity!

*  James Clear writes clearly and insightfully about elite performance.  Check out his post on the trajectory of success among creative geniuses; also his post on getting past procrastination; and what we can learn about success from Richard Branson. 

*  Check out the unique industry perspectives from Simple Alternatives, including a great deal of performance on hedge fund performance; the falling correlations among stocks; and the relative performance of various hedge fund strategies.

*  Lots of insights from James Altucher, including what you need to become a great leader; lessons learned from Shark Tank; and Warren Buffett's approach to stock picking. 

The more I scour the blogosphere, the more I'm impressed with the sheer scope of information and perspective out there.  It's difficult to become stale when you're regularly exposing yourself to fresh ideas!
.