Well, with that uplifting risk management poster, let's see what inspirations we can find for the coming week!
* My regression model for SPX remains moderately bullish 5-10 days out, though not as aggressively bullish as it had been last week. The Cumulative NYSE TICK line is making all-time new highs and my sentiment measures based on ETF buying/selling pressure have jumped higher the last several days, but are not at a frothy extreme. Per the recent post, upcoming posts will describe a few new measures that I use to track market strength and weakness.
* Abnormal Returns continues to do a great job of curating the financial web and finding valuable nuggets.
* Bella from SMB touches on a topic near and dear to my heart: using data to improve the decision making of discretionary traders.
* Some good quant work on Rob Hanna's Quantifiable Edges site, including a recent look at stretched volatility readings.
* A wealth of information on Rennie Yang's Market Tells service; another site I like for unique market analytics is Decision Point, which has recently merged with the Stock Charts service.
* Charles Kirk on the value of wiping the slate clean and when it makes sense to read less.
Have a great week--