I just received notice that nearly 1000 traders have signed up for this coming week's free webinar on the topic "How to Get to the Next Level of Trading Performance." Details about the webinar are here, including registration information. Topic ideas for the webinar, submitted by readers, are in the comments to this post.
Some of the topics that I plan to cover include:
* The stages of a trader's development and strategies for moving from one stage to the next;
* Sustaining psychological and physical energy as a trader;
* The right ways to grow your trading size;
* Successful journaling and measuring your development and success as a trader;
* Building discipline and overcoming psychological barriers to trading success;
* The use of biofeedback as a training device for traders;
* Should you trade many markets/patterns or specialize in a few?
The 45-minute presentation will be followed by a question-and-answer period. Traders unable to attend the live session will be able to download the recorded webinar once it is posted. I'll be alerting readers to the link once it's up.
As always, thanks for the interest. Look forward to seeing you online!