Looks like we'll do it all over again with a CNBC appearance on Friday at 7 PM Eastern/6 PM Central. I'll post details as soon as I have them. Apparently my telling the audience that my trading advice came from a celebrity guest's prostitute didn't prevent a future appearance... :-)
Also, just a quick reminder that tomorrow (Thursday) AM before the open, I'll start my posts for a morning session tracking the market in real time. I suggested some readings as preparation for the session in an earlier post; here are other relevant readings:
* NYSE TICK and momentum effects;
* Anatomy of market breakouts;
* Using the opening minutes to gauge the day's trade;
* Gauging shifts in the NYSE TICK as a sign of directional movement;
* The structure of market reversals.
Let's see if we can apply some of these ideas as markets are trading! Thanks for the interest and support--